Leadership training courses UK
Leadership Training Courses – 1 day – £455 plus VAT – Training workshops – Central London and various locations in the UK
These one-day leadership training courses are available in London and various locations throughout the UK. The next programme of UK Leadership training courses will be held at the Institute of Directors in Central London. These Leadership training courses are an interactive workshop format, where delegates have plenty of opportunity to discuss their own issues with both the leadership training course leader and other delegates.
Leadership Training Course benefits
During these leadership training courses, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate “Silo” thinking where many members of your team are only focused on their own specialisms or departments
- Cascade the process throughout the organisation and progressively build a complete Culture of High Performance, where everyone in the organisation is consistently working together to improve performance
- Transform the usual resistance to change, which requires great effort to “push-in” changes, to a highly motivated situation that will “pull-in” changes for improvements, without even the need for “selling” ideas to create the “buy-in
- Reframe your top managers’ perception so they move from Crisis Management to High Performance Leadership
- Utilise strategic “Systems Thinking” to enable your team to work together more effectively
- Enable your team to create ” joined up solutions” and eliminate “black holes”
- Change people’s behaviour by changing their perception of their job
- Measure performance in a way that will focus the whole organisation on maximising Value
- Successfully deal with “problem people”
Comments about these courses from previous delegates:
"Interesting and thought provoking." Bev Herring Head of Transformation and Corporate Services Waveney and Suffolk Coastal District Councils
"I enjoyed it and think I can use it back at the office." Jane Morris HR Manager Maersk Line
"Very good and well structured." Tom Blake Senior HR Manager Barclaycard
"Useful and straight to the point." Monica Goitiandia Group HR Director Harvey Nichols Ltd
Why are these courses superior to other alternatives?
Challenge Mapping utilises the Systems Thinking approach. This approach is increasingly being used throughout the world, because it gives people the perspective to easily resolve many types of problems that had previously seemed insoluble. As such, Challenge Mapping enables Leaders to “Reframe Perceptions” in a way that will simultaneously improve the effectiveness of their own team, and quickly achieve a step improvement in the performance of their whole organisation.
Who should attend this workshop?
Chief Executives, Managing Directors, Senior General Managers, Department Heads, Programme Directors, Company Chairmen, or HR Directors who wish to facilitate the top management team to be much more effective. However, places for these events are strictly limited to ensure the highest quality of interaction. Early booking is strongly recommended to ensure a place.