Change Management training courses UK
Change management training courses UK – 1 day – £455 plus VAT
UK Change Management training
This one-day change management training workshop is available at various locations in the UK. The next UK change management event will be held at the Institute of Directors in Central London. This change management workshop is an interactive format, where delegates have plenty of opportunity to discuss their own change management issues with both the training workshop leader and other delegates.
Change Management training course benefits
During this change management training workshop, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate “Silo” thinking where many members of your team are only focused on their own specialisms or departments
- Cascade the process throughout the organisation and progressively build a complete Culture of High Performance, where everyone in the organisation is consistently working together to improve performance
- Transform the usual resistance to change, which requires great effort to “push-in” changes, to a highly motivated situation that will “pull-in” changes for improvements, without even the need for “selling” ideas to create the “buy-in
- Utilise strategic “Systems Thinking” to enable your team to work together more effectively
- Reframe your top managers’ perception so they move from Crisis Management to High Performance Leadership
- Enable your team to create ” joined up solutions” and eliminate “black holes”
- Change people’s behaviour by changing their perception of their job
- Measure performance in a way that will focus the whole organisation on maximising Value
- Successfully deal with “problem people”
Comments about this change management workshop from previous delegates:
"A different approach, challenging, lots of information. Great pace!" Gennia Cuthbert Assistant Director of Human Resources University of Sunderland
"A lot of food for thought. I like the can-do, pragmatic approaches – not full of management jargon." Hannah Chellaswamy Deputy Director of Public Health NHS Sefton
"Caused me to reflect on current practice and challenge my existing approach." Gaynor Bradshaw Head of HR Strategy Signet Trading Ltd
"Thought provoking - common sense approach explained as a technique." Alex Fiddes Operations Director VOSA- Vehicle Operator Services Agency
"Pretty perfect – right amount of case studies and exercises." Emma Day Director of Marketing The British Horse Society
Why is this change management training course superior to other alternatives?
Challenge Mapping utilises the Systems Thinking approach. This approach is increasingly being used throughout the world, because it gives people the perspective to easily resolve many types of problems that had previously seemed insoluble. As such, Challenge Mapping enables Change Managers to “Reframe Perceptions” in a way that will simultaneously improve the effectiveness of their own team, and quickly achieve a step improvement in the performance of their whole organisation.
Who should attend this Change Management Training Course?
Change Managers, Chief Executives, Managing Directors, Senior General Managers, Department Heads, Programme Directors, Company Chairmen, or HR Directors who wish to facilitate the top management team to be much more effective. However, places for these events are strictly limited to ensure the highest quality of interaction. Early booking is strongly recommended to ensure a place.
- UK Change Management course enquiry
- Management training and Leadership development course UK
- UK Management development training courses
- UK Change and Project Management UK Courses
- UK Leadership and Change Management Training and Development Courses
- UK Change Management and Team Building Courses
- Transformational Leadership and Change Management training course