Team Building Courses UK
1 day – £455 plus VAT – Central London and various locations in the UK
Team Building training from Perception Dynamics Ltd
This one-day team building and leadership training course is available at various locations in the UK. The next programme of UK Team Building courses will be held at the Institute of Directors in Central London. This team building course is an interactive workshop format, where delegates have plenty of opportunity to discuss their own team issues with both the training course leader and other delegates.
What are the benefits of this workshop?
During this Team Building training course, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate “Silo” thinking where many members of your team are only focused on their own specialisms or departments
- Cascade the process throughout the organisation and progressively build a complete Culture of High Performance, where everyone in the organisation is consistently working together to improve performance
- Transform the usual resistance to change, which requires great effort to “push-in” changes, to a highly motivated situation that will “pull-in” changes for improvements, without even the need for “selling” ideas to create the “buy-in
- Reframe your top managers’ perception so they move from Crisis Management to High Performance Leadership
- Utilise strategic “Systems Thinking” to enable your team to work together more effectively
- Enable your team to create ” joined up solutions” and eliminate “black holes”
- Change people’s behaviour by changing their perception of their job
- Measure performance in a way that will focus the whole organisation on maximising Value
- Successfully deal with “problem people”
Comments about this UK Teambuilding training course from previous delegates:
"Very powerful to have a different lens to view problems from." Paul Sly Chief Executive Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust
"Very informative and practical." Bryan Monson Deputy Chief Executive Health & Safety Executive - Northern Ireland
"Very practical tips, I can see these working. Inspirational case studies." Gillian Derrick Clinical Service Director Birmingham Children’s Hospital
"Very interesting and helpful." Barbara Plaw HR Manager (Pay & Benefits) London Borough of Bromley
"Excellent. Good practical examples." Laura Leadsford Clinical Director of Therapy Services Royal Free NHS London NHS Foundation Trust
How can you be sure that a day at this workshop will be time well spent?
During the day you will hear many examples of dramatic transformations that have resulted from applying the principles of Challenge Mapping. You will be able to develop your own transformation plans. However, in order to assess the benefits to your own organisation, ask yourself one question. How much more effective would your organisation be if everyone improved the way they choreographed their activities with each other to achieve peak organisational performance? Simply list all the benefits that you predict would follow from this one simple change, both in measurable performance and in the working environment. The only question you now have to ask yourself is whether all these benefits are worth a day of your time?
Why is this UK Team Building training course superior to other alternatives?
Challenge Mapping utilises the Systems Thinking approach. This approach is increasingly being used throughout the world, because it gives people the perspective to easily resolve many types of problems that had previously seemed insoluble. As such, Challenge Mapping enables Leaders to “Reframe Perceptions” in a way that will simultaneously improve the effectiveness of their own team, and quickly achieve a step improvement in the performance of their whole organisation.
Who should attend this Workshop?
Chief Executives, Change Managers, Managing Directors, Senior General Managers, Department Heads, Programme Directors, Company Chairmen, or HR Directors who wish to facilitate the top management team to be much more effective. In fact, this workshop will be of great value to anyone who is involved in developing high performance teams or improving organisational performance. However, places for these events are strictly limited to ensure the highest quality of interaction. Early booking is strongly recommended to ensure a place.