Management training courses UK
Management training courses UK – 1 day – £455 plus VAT
Management training uk
This one-day senior management training course is available at various locations in the UK. The next UK senior management course will be held at the Institute of Directors in Central London. This senior management course is an interactive workshop format, where delegates have plenty of opportunity to discuss their own management issues with both the training course leader and other delegates.
Management training course benefits
During this senior management training course, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate “Silo” thinking where many members of your team are only focused on their own specialisms or departments
- Cascade the process throughout the organisation and progressively build a complete Culture of High Performance, where everyone in the organisation is consistently working together to improve performance
- Transform the usual resistance to change, which requires great effort to “push-in” changes, to a highly motivated situation that will “pull-in” changes for improvements, without even the need for “selling” ideas to create the “buy-in
- Utilise strategic “Systems Thinking” to enable your team to work together more effectively
- Reframe your top managers’ perception so they move from Crisis Management to High Performance Leadership
- Enable your team to create ” joined up solutions” and eliminate “black holes”
- Change people’s behaviour by changing their perception of their job
- Measure performance in a way that will focus the whole organisation on maximising Value
- Successfully deal with “problem people”
Comments about this senior management training course from previous delegates:
"Very informative." Gina Silvano Deputy Director Informatics Merseyside
"Very motivating. Highly applicable to need for leading transformational change in the NHS. Excellent. Many thanks. Highly recommended." William Jones Director of Operations Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
"Very useful for the change in progress." Amanda Rawlings Director of People and Organisational Effectiveness Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
"Very professionally run and organised. Interesting and surprisingly simple concepts that made a lot of sense - I will certainly be trying some of the concepts." Carolyn Greenhalgh Assistant Director (Housing & Support) Eden Housing Association
"The day was well structured and passed really quickly. Many inspiring concepts and ideas that you have encouraged me to try out. I have always thought that we need to address peoples behaviour and I think I've seen a new light to focus on systems to get results" Ticki Toogood Head of Learning & Development Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service
Why is this senior management training course superior to other alternatives?
Challenge Mapping utilises the Systems Thinking approach. This approach is increasingly being used throughout the world, because it gives people the perspective to easily resolve many types of problems that had previously seemed insoluble. As such, Challenge Mapping enables Senior Managers to “Reframe Perceptions” in a way that will simultaneously improve the effectiveness of their own team, and quickly achieve a step improvement in the performance of their whole organisation.
Who should attend this Senior Management Training Course?
Chief Executives, Managing Directors, Senior General Managers, Department Heads, Programme Directors, Company Chairmen, or HR Directors who wish to facilitate the top management team to be much more effective. However, places for these events are strictly limited to ensure the highest quality of interaction. Early booking is strongly recommended to ensure a place.
- UK Management course enquiry
- Management training and Leadership development course UK
- Management UK
- UK Management development training courses
- UK Leadership and Management Training and Development Courses
- UK Management and Team Building Courses
- Team Building and Management UK Training Courses
- Transformational Leadership and Change Management training course
- Performance Management and Measurement uk training
- UK Management and Team Building Course